Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2018

Disclaimer


Due to legal terms I am need of a Disclaimer...

This blog represents the views and opinions of my own and serves mainly for educational purposes. I assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents of this blog. In no event I be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damage or any damages whatsoever.

There do not reflect the opinion of my current employer. This blog is not part of a marketing campaign and does not try to convince the reader for certain commercial products. The products described in the blog are trademarked property of companies and institutions that produce them. I am not earning any money or material contribution for postings.

I reserve the right to make additions, deletions or modification to the content of this blog at any time and without prior notice.

This blog may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with me. Note that I does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of any information on these external websites.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen